Milling machines have been built in Dresden since 1879. Since that time, the city on the Elbe has repeatedly provided decisive impulses for the technical development of industrial mill construction.
Our company, which started its business activities on 1 August 1990 and has since developed into a successful medium-sized company, sees itself in this far-reaching tradition.
The prerequisites for our positive development are comprehensive industry experience, engineering skills, diligence and adherence to deadlines. These are principles to which we feel committed today and in the future.
Our company is a medium-sized company with an efficient and experienced installation team under the management of senior fitters and a competent planning office.
- the milling and compound feed industry
- the construction, storage and processing of cereal plants
- bulk material technology for the food, grain and non-food industry (from salt to plastic granulate)
- the coffee industry (transport, storage and dosing etc.)
- bakery industry (baking pre-stages)
- wood pelleting
- Bioethanol plants
In doing so, we take over the following tasks for you:
Do you have a special problem? We will be happy to advise you! Whether by telephone, e-mail or in a personal conversation.
Our references are currently being revised.
Job offer technical system planner / in (m/w/d)
Are you an experienced plant designer or career starter and looking for a new challenge? Then we might have just the right thing for you.
We are now looking for a new employee
Technical system planner / in (m/w/d)
• Support / advice for customers in the planning and implementation of existing plants, as well as support for new construction projects.
• Planning of process engineering plants from the concept phase to commissioning, in mills, compound feed plants, silo plants and other bulk material areas.
• Preparation of process calculations
• Compliance with planning and execution deadlines
• Coordination of the cost budget
What we offer:
Working in a dynamic team where you can contribute your own ideas.
Permanent employment with performance-related pay and the promotion of personal development at the Dresden location.
You are a milling technician (DMSB / SMS) or have a corresponding technical education, or you are an engineer (HTL / FH / TU) and have experience in the following areas:
• Bulk materials / bulk material handling
• Bulk material conveyor technology
• Food industry
• Malthouses, breweries
• Agricultural industry
Are you a team player, do you show initiative and are you ready to take on responsibility? Then please send us your application documents
Job offer mechanics (m/w/d)
Are you an experienced mechanic or career starter and looking for a new challenge? Then we might have just the right thing for you.
We are looking for a new employee as of now:
After a thorough training in our assembly teams, you will carry out assemblies independently or as part of a team. These assignments take place in Germany, but also abroad.
• You have completed training in a metal profession and have welding skills.
• You can be successful independently and in a team.
• You are reliable, resilient and have a high quality awareness.
• You are at least 18 years old, responsible and a team player – you have a Class B driving licence.
What we offer:
In addition to a varied job, you will receive a performance-related income, a pleasant working atmosphere and good career prospects.
You are a team player, show initiative and are willing to take on responsibility? Then please send us your application documents.