Milling machines were first manufactured in Dresden in 1879. Since that time, the city on the Elbe has continued to play a vital part as a constant source of innovation for the technical development of industrial mill construction.
Our company, which started its business activities on 1 August 1990 and has since developed into a successful medium-sized company, sees its role as a continuation of this far-reaching tradition.
The prerequisites for our positive development are comprehensive industry experience, engineering skills, diligence and adherence to deadlines. These are the guiding principles to which we are committed, both now and in the future.
Our company is a medium-sized operation with an efficient and experienced installation team under the management of senior fitters and a competent planning office. We service the following industries:
- The milling and compound feed sectors
- The construction of grain processing plants, storage and processing of grains
- Bulk material technology for the food, grain and non-food industry (from salt to plastic granulate)
- The coffee industry (transport, storage and measurement etc.)
- Baking industry (preliminary stages)
- Wood pelleting
- Bioethanol plants
In doing so, we take over the following tasks for you:
Do you have a special problem? We will be happy to advise you! Whether by telephone, e-mail or in a personal conversation.
Our references are currently being revised.
Our current vacancies:
Job offer mechanics (m/w/d)
Are you an experienced mechanic or career starter and looking for a new challenge? Then we might have just the right thing for you.
We are looking for a new employee as of now:
After a thorough training in our assembly teams, you will carry out assemblies independently or as part of a team. These assignments take place in Germany, but also abroad.
• You have completed training in a metal profession and have welding skills.
• You can be successful independently and in a team.
• You are reliable, resilient and have a high quality awareness.
• You are at least 18 years old, responsible and a team player – you have a Class B driving licence.
What we offer:
In addition to a varied job, you will receive a performance-related income, a pleasant working atmosphere and good career prospects.
You are a team player, show initiative and are willing to take on responsibility? Then please send us your application documents.